Come Watch Me !

Back of The Bus

If you only knew..

I mean honestly I really don't know myself..
Some things are just meant to be a mystery..
And I've never been the type to not be able explain anything..
But here I stand..
Speechless..
Unable to explain why I take such great pleasure in making you smile..
Unable to explain why I just wanna be around you so much..
Unable to describe why you and I share so much in common..
From movies to jokes to foods..
The inny jokes are piling up..

If you only knew..

I've watched you dance and I see how happy it makes you..
I've appreciated the moments we share..
Time we spend..
And I think so much about why I sit and appreciate these things and I can't come to a conclusion..
I sit for hours and just let my mind roam..
But that's probably my mistake..
I began to think about other things..
Other things like who are you behind the laughs and giggles..
What are you about..
I thought about what made you cry..
Only so that I may never bring you there..
I thought about what you wanted in life..
Only so that I could be by your side all the way there..
I thought about what your going through only to be your shoulder to lean on..
And I don't think I should be thinking this way about you..
But I am..
I uncontrollably care so much..
And now its bubbling inside me driving me crazy to know if I should act on these feelings..

Help !?