Come Watch Me !

Some Thing

Before I say something
Let me say something.
Going from nothing to nothing
I think I know when I see something.
And when I say
I want to spend the rest of my life
With someone who has brought an abundance
Of happy tears to my life.
Oh yea, I think I know when I see something.
And like some things
It just doesn't compare to anything.
Because if there's one thing I know
There's just some things you can't let go.
And yea I know
They say some things you can't keep hold
You gotta let some things go
To let some things grow.
But I let some things cloud my vision
To the one thing I've always envisioned.
Just listen.

A love as pure as the water
that flows through the nile.
As rare as the flower
hidden in the deepest depths
of the rain forrest.
The Hallelujah chorus.
My love for you is a sports car V12
1,000 horses.

But you know some things words just can't describe.